The Machine Shop is currently hiring for Banquet Servers.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable Banquet Server to assist in weddings, corporate events, and other large-scale events at The Machine Shop. As well as a person whom is able to provide a world class dining experience for our guests.
The successful candidate will excel in working in a fast-paced team based environment. Individuals who are excited to learn more and have a willingness to be part of our growing team will be required to perform the following duties:
· Assist in set up and tear down of dinner tables (plates, glasses, etc.)
· Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to their needs upon request
· Communicate with banquet supervisors as well as other servers and event organizers
· Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Strong stamina to work long and split shifts
· Willingness to work on your feet
· Smart Serve is not required but is an asset
All interested candidates are asked to email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 83 Huron Street.